Sunday, June 23, 2013

Writing Our Chapter 1!

I am so excited to have our FIRST retreat tomorrow with our RMS family…and to top it off in our NEW HOME!  This is a HUGE time in all our lives! We are starting a book… “The RMS Ride”  With all new things, comes CHANGE…and change is never easy…even for me!  So I wanted to share with you a personal example of just that.  I have a blog that I write in off and on, and I wanted to share with you the post I wrote right after I walked out of my “comfort zone” of VES to create something new, needed, and exciting for our 6th grade kids!  It was a roller coaster of emotions and not all happy petunia moments either…with change comes fear, tears, anxiety…lots of different emotions.  I know some of you are having these same feelings right now.  Just know it is totally normal and we will get through it together and support each other.  You are going to be a part of a team…in every sense of the word.  We will work together, support each other, and talk about how we can improve and shine like a DIAMOND on the ranch! We are raising the bar, and by working our tails off, keeping an open mind, being positive, and EXPECTING success we will be writing a BEST SELLER!  Have a marvelous Monday team, see ya at 8!  Enjoy my emotional roller coaster…and remember I too had to choose FAITH over FEAR!  So it get it! J  


No comments:

Post a Comment