Sunday, June 9, 2013

This Is Your Life....Make It Count!

Well, well, well….sweet summertime has finally found its way into your busy schedule! I love this quote, because it really makes us reflect on our life!  Life is short…too short!  If we always put things...and our loved ones…off to the next day…it may never happen.  Tomorrow is never promised and time is the one thing we cannot stop or get back.  So my wish for each of you is that you take some time this summer to refill your energy bucket.  Go see your extended family that you hardly have time for during the year, spend time with friends, do some traveling, or just sit on your patio in your pj’s sipping your favorite coffee in peace and quiet…and enjoy your LIFE!  You work so hard for our students during the school year and a summertime break is a “perk”…so LIVE IT UP, you earned every minute! Thanks to all of you that are using some of that time to attend staff development to enhance you’re classroom for RMS’s inaugural year!  I really appreciate it!  I will be visiting the Interact peeps tomorrow afternoon, and can’t wait to see what exciting things you will be learning!   I wanted to give Tim a shout out tonight…Georgie sent this email to me..

“I thought you should know that Tim single handedly move the sixth grade teachers boxes down to the choir room. He was such a huge help in it was unimaginable to see the kindness he showed us in the final days at Reading. Thank you for putting me back on his team. What a true gentleman.”

This is the kind of “team” I LOVE being a part of!  One that will do anything to help another person out, and not expecting anything in return!  Tim you rock and are the first person to make my BRAG BOARD!  Thanks for jumping in and making a difference in a stressful time of year…it was noticed, appreciated, and just flat out AMAZING!  Keep it up team and have a marvelous Monday!  J 

No comments:

Post a Comment