Monday, March 4, 2013



This is such a true statement.  If you put your mind to it…you can do anything!  The power lies in BELIEVING in your abilities!  We can’t all be experts in everything…but what we “CAN” do is hone in on our strengths and talents.  For example…I may be good at talking to people…yes, even the wall…but I am…let’s call it  “organizationally challenged”.  That’s why I surround myself with experts in the field…to keep my head above water and point me in the right direction!  The point is…we ALL have strengths and when you combine those strengths on one team...you get MAGIC!  That’s you...too many times we talk ourselves out of what we can achieve, or allow someone to impose their “can’t do” beliefs on us!  We must stop the energy vampires (either in our own heads or someone else’s negative opinions) in their tracks! Check out “Tim”…talk about a ball of energy that didn’t let anyONE...or anyTHING stop him from achieving his life goals…a dream he had since age 14!  Love this story…thanks for sharing Sara!      

No comments:

Post a Comment