Wednesday, March 6, 2013

LIVE your MEMORIES!


Creating memories…If you want to KEEP your memories, you first have to LIVE them!  Boy have I ever been reminded of this today!  Since this afternoon I have been reading and rereading my memory book that you all gave me for my going away present...and all I can say is WOW! Every picture brings back a fond memory, (and almost always a chuckle…we are some funny peeps!)  Every comment left a “footprint” on my heart, and I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have been driving your Energy Bus for the past 7 years.  “Passengers” like you have helped me arrive at my next “stop” with a smile on my face and a memory in my heart!  I’m not going to say it’s my final destination…because I have no doubt that I will have many more “stops” along my path! So I KNOW that in the end…it’s NOT as much about the destination as it is about the TEAM you are on the journey with!  I couldn’t have imagined traveling this far with anyone else, and hope that you too will continue on YOUR journey to achieve all of your hopes and dreams…we already know failure is not in our vocabulary…so I know you will do amazing things on your “stops”…and I want you to keep in touch and let me know about it!  Remember, you only have ONE ride through life…so give it all you got and enjoy the journey! Have a terrific Thursday Rock Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment