Sunday, August 25, 2013

Believe In Yourself ~You Are Bigger Than Any Obstacle!

Good evening RMS Family! Are you ready for the ride of a lifetime? The RMS Energy Bus is all gassed up and ready to roll into year one! Will it be perfect...not even close...but are we gonna give it our all...ABSOULTELY!!! There will be kinks, there will be hiccups....but BELIEVE ME when I say....we will get through it by sticking together as a team and success will find us! I have the right team...in the right seats...on our bus! So keep that positive outlook, proactive approach to obstacles, and most importantly BELIEVE in our kids! Want a reminder...check out my friend Dalton Shermon, a keynote speaker for Dallas ISD! He made me a believer...and I'm sure he will make you one too! If after watching him...you still don't believe in the impact you have each day...I heard Walmart is hiring! :) Check out his keynote below!

No comments:

Post a Comment